Paris Pâtisseries' $200 Foodie Fantasy Giveaway Rules
GIVEAWAY RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. To be qualified, you must become a Facebook friend of Paris Patisseries’ personal Facebook page [http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001282020620&v=wall&ref=ts], and post a link to a Paris Patisseries’ pastry review to your own Facebook wall by 11:59PM Eastern Time (GMT -5) U.S. on June 26th, 2010. You receive one (1) entry into the drawing if, at the contest’s conclusion and for the duration of the audit period defined in Sections 2 AND 3 below, you are Facebook friends with Paris Patisseries AND have one or more wall postings viewable in your wall’s history.
2. You receive one (1) additional entry into the drawing for every friend you share with Paris Patisseries, at a random time of audit on June 27th, 2010. E.g., If you and Paris Patisseries share ten (10) friends, you receive eleven (11) entries into the contest – one (1) for meeting the conditions of section #1 above and ten (10) for the number of common friends. While additional wall postings do not earn extra entries, they are likely to increase the number of your friends who visit and friend the Paris Patisseries personal page.
Note that if your wall is not visible to Paris Patisseries for review at the time of audit, you are ineligible for the contest. You must have a review posting visible to Paris Patisseries on your current wall or within your “Older Posts”.
3. Only one (1) winner will be selected. The winner is selected by Random.org’s Third Party Draw Service. The winner and losers can access their prize status on the Random.org site at the conclusion of the contest. The winner will also be notified by a Facebook message from Paris Patisseries’ on or before Monday, June 28th, 2010, to coordinate mailing of the prize. If the winner does not respond within two (2) weeks, their initials will be posted in an entry to parispatisseries.com, as public notification. The winner has until 11:59PM Eastern Time (GMT -5) U.S. on December 31st, 2010, to claim their prize by contacting Paris Patisseries on Facebook or by emailing email@example.com.
In the event of overwhelming response to the Giveaway (defined as more than 700 entrants), the audit laid-out in Section 2 above, will be extended to a to-be-determined future date. Winner selection and notification will also be moved to a yet-to-be-determined future date. Notice of these dates will be posted to the Paris Patisseries personal Facebook page on June 27th, 2010.
4. The contest winner has the option of choosing one (1) of the following as their prize: $200 in Dean & Deluca gift cards, £140 in Fortnum & Mason gift cards, or €160 in Fauchon Gift Cards. The card(s) will be mailed to a home or business address provided by the prize winner to Paris Patisseries. That contact information will be kept private and will not be sold or shared for any purposes.
5. There are no other award options – cash, checks, prepaid debit/phone cards, balance transfers, money orders, etc. will not be issued as alternatives. Gift cards to other merchants will not be offered as alternatives.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org